Willkommen im cgboard - classic games Forum! Deine gemütliche Retro Gaming Community. Besuche uns auch im Discord Chat.

Englische/Deutsche Patches für Konsolen/Computerspiele
Zitat:Original von Nemu
Die Übersetzung von Lufia & The Fortress Of Doom hat einen finalen Status erreicht.

[...]

Eine wirklich gute Nachricht.

Und bei der Gelegenheit hab ich auch noch ein paar Links zu Übersetzungsseiten bzw. den Seiten der Übersetzer (die besten stehen aber schon auf der ersten Seite des Thread Wink).

http://www.rpgclassics.com/trans/snestrans.shtml

http://www.emucamp.com/frames.html?/trans/snes.shtml

http://dorando.emuverse.com/html/transla...cript=true

http://www.zophar.net/

http://www.star-trans.net/

http://www.magic-destiny.com/index.shtml

Wie immer ist natürlich zu beachten, dass die Aktualität meistens etwas hinterher hinkt. Um wirklich die aktuellste Version zu bekommen, muss man schon direkt beim Übersetzer suchen ^^.
[Bild: cgb-signaturwdjiq.png]
Du hast eine (nicht mehr ganz so) geheime Botschaft entdeckt:
"Besucht Heinrich's Spiele-Ausstellung!" ;-)

Big Grin Big Grin
Mal wieder ein Englischer Patch für das NES. Diesmal für Konami's Zelda Klon "Dragon Scroll". Wink

[Bild: newsimage662a9oc.png][Bild: newsimage662b75l.png]

Patch v1.0
Awards für außergewöhnlich gute oder lustige Threads/Posts:

1. Gadler = für sein wasserdichtes "Wie suche ich richtig" Tutorial.
TransGen hat das japanische NES RPG "Columbus" ins Englische übersetzt. Den Patch gibt es hier:

[Bild: 22gd6gd0.png][Bild: 27fv12k5.png]

LINK

Columbus mit Zombies. Klingt interessant!! Smile

[Bild: mwivnr7.png]

Ein überarbeiteter Patch zum Mega Drive Spiel Monster World IV (aka Wonder Boy VI) wurde veröffentlicht.

Zitat:After my italian translation of this game I release also a bugfix of the english translation of DEJAP. I've fixed many errors of grammar, pointers, and text not translated from Jap thanks to forum of Romhacking.net.

However here's the features:
* Fixed the regional check to allow the use on every console.
* Fixed the secret menu of sound.
* Translated the scrool text as STAR WARS and another through the game left pendig from DEJAP. The STAR WARS screen can be seen only with the emulators Regen, Mess, beside a real Genesis though.
* Added the special simbols for the Ice Pyramid I quest.
* Decompress and modified graphics of main screen and Game Over.
* Restored the Ice Pyramid I quest.
* Corrected many text and pointers bugged.
* Restored the Armor Debug menu (it was cutted also from the original Jap version).
* Corrected many bugs as at begin where if you talk always with your mother, you receive always elixirs.
* Other fixes that I don't remember.

LINK

hat einen englischen Patch des Box-Games "Tommorrow´s Joe" freigegeben.

[Bild: sjoe1.png][Bild: sjoe2.png][Bild: sjoe3.png][Bild: sjoe4.png]

Zitat:Game release data

Name: Ashita No Joe
Japanese name: あしたのジョー
Originally published on: November 27, 1992
Published by: WAVE / K. Amusement Leasing Co.
Platform: Super Famicom
Genre: Boxing
Progress: 100%
Downloads

Version 0.99 patch (3853 bytes, released on May 8, 200Cool
Credits

* Kitsune Sniper - Game hacking.
* monmon - Translation.
* BRPXQZME, Ryusui, D.D.S. - Additional translation support.

Comments

... yes, this is what you think it is. It's a mediocre one-on-one boxing game. But it's fun to me! I'd finished it a while ago but I lost my files when I formatted my PC. Haw. The game's pretty hard, and it's got two different endings.

For some reason I got some weird glitches at random, but I'm not sure if these were caused due to emulation problems. If you have glitches while seeing the endings, lemme know.

The entire game is translated except for the attract mode. I couldn't edit the Japanese title that scrolls through the screen. Everything else has been translated.

This patch requires a SNES rom with a header to work.

Homepage
Endlich ist die Neuauflage der englischen "Live-A-Live" - Übersetzung, von Aeon Genesis, fertig geworden. Pleased

http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=lal

Wer vorher mit der alten 1.0-Version gespielt hat, sollte unbedingt die neue "2.0 Deluxe" probieren !!!
[Bild: cgb-signaturwdjiq.png]
Du hast eine (nicht mehr ganz so) geheime Botschaft entdeckt:
"Besucht Heinrich's Spiele-Ausstellung!" ;-)

Big Grin Big Grin
Übersetzungen für viele Systeme!
PS: Du bist übrigens mein Lieblingsuser in diesem Board!
[Bild: fyz2bla2s5sxc.gif]
Dieser Beitrag wurde nie editiert. Wozu auch... er ist wie immer perfekt und brillant.
Ein neuer Patch für das SNES Rollenspiel "Dual Orb 2" ist erschienen. Smile

[Bild: newsimage680a.png][Bild: newsimage680b.png]

Zitat:Life still stirs over at TransCorp! Nightcrawler has released a fairly significant bug fix/improvement patch for Dual Orb 2! Over 25 items were addressed ranging from minor to fairly significant. Several items were polished up such as the magic descriptions pictured above, which are now relocated on screen.

One other thing of note is that the infamous Yes/No issue on copiers has been corrected. You can now strike Dual Orb 2 off your list of translations exemplifying emulator versus copier/SNES differences.

Head on over to TransCorp for further details!

RHDN Dual Orb 2 Page

LINK

Neuigkeiten von Phantasian Productions, die das Rollenspiel Tales of Destiny 2 für die PS2 ins englische übersetzen: Ein Patch ist nicht mehr weit!

Zitat:Oh, my, what's that!? An update on Tales of Destiny 2!? Yes, it's true! I honestly can't believe it's already been at least a year since I put this on hiatus. We've really gotta get this menu patch finished! But we have a problem... since the hiatus, community support has seriously dwindled. Since the menu translation is an open community effort and has no dedicated translators or editors, it thrives on your support. We need more to pitch in.

We need Titles (along with their descriptions) translated, cooking recipe descriptions translated, and have translations proofread by support translators to ensure everything's right. And of huge importance, we badly need some editors to help naturalize the English text. Sign up for the forum and check out the ToD2 Community translation and editing board and read the sticky. Everything you need to know and obtain is there.

That said, while I await updates from other staff members on the Tales of Phantasia PSX project, I've been pouring effort into advancing ToD2, mostly on the technical front. I've made at least one important, major discovery-- being able to modify most font sizes. You may remember this terrible screenshot. After some font size mods, we now how have this:

It's a marked improvement, but still not entirely perfect. The problem is that the skill names support displaying half-width characters at half-width, but the spell names display them at full-width regardless of whether it's a half-width insertion or not. This is a problem because both the spells and skills share the same font size data, and without an emulator with a decent debugger, I unfortunately cannot easily fix it. The skill names like this are barely readable on an HDTV or computer monitor, but are almost surely going to appear as a blur on an SDTV display. Fortunately, you can enable the description window to see the name at a readable size.

It looked like this previously. I widened the menu selection font just because there was room, but the most important change is the font size for labels for the labels on the right side. That text was very tiny and hard to read on an SDTV.

By some miracle, I even have limited ability to reposition some things on the screen. I made use of that here. On top of that I even used some work-arounds to eliminate some of the awful centering this game normally uses liberally to left/right justify things, making it a little easier on the mind to process. Just take a look at a screen of how it used to look...

Finally, an ISO patching format has been settled on. We'll be using Xdelta 3 whenever we're ready to put out a release. Xdelta is a cross-platform and open source standard.

I had actually completely finished developing a custom patch format for the game before Xdelta was pointed out to me. Aside from patch creation time, Xdelta is superior in every way!

Xdelta will allow us to include more translated stuff in our release than we originally planned with the PPF format. In fact, as a bonus, we may even include whatever storyline text has been translated so far (not a whole lot, but it'll be something!).

We will have patches compatible with both the original black label Japanese release, Asian release (Japanese language version only), as well as both budget label Japanese releases (PlayStation 2 The Best and Mega Hits). Note that the budget label version patch will literally transform it into the original release at the code level, so any quirks that were fixed between versions will be reverted. As far as I know, none of the bugs fixed in the budget re-releases are serious, and mainly just fix some odd exploits.

And well... that's all for ToD2 for now. I hope it won't be long until we can finally release a satisfactory menu translation patch. So help us out if you can, or try to find someone who might be willing to help us.

Homepage:
http://www.tales-cless.org/
..wurde ins englische übersetzt:

Zitat:Konami made two games based on the American movie, King Kong Lives, released as King Kong 2 in Japan.

The first one, “KING KONG 2: ikari no MEGATON PUNCH” for the Famicom, is what we have translated. It’s just an action game.

The second one, “KING KONG 2: yomigaeru densetsu”, released for the MSX has been translated for a while now. It is an action RPG.

This translation started out as simply a title screen graphics hack, but then I discovered 2 things:

* it was based on an American movie called King Kong Lives (so we had to change the title screen more than we were originally going to)
* there WAS some japanese text in the ROM. We determined that it was special text that only came up only during the ending credits if you hold the correct buttons down. So now, it needed to be translated for a complete patch.

This patch translates the title screen and the 24 different ending phrases.

Home und Download:

http://www.romhacking.net/trans/1290/
[Bild: nemuspinntf1d.png]

via Gadler @ Cgboard.de? Banause!! Geschockt Zunge raus

Zitat:Original von Retro-Nerd
[Bild: nemuspinntf1d.png]

via Gadler @ Cgboard.de? Banause!! Geschockt Zunge raus

warum? passt das nicht? die info kommt von dir..hier vom board... Smile
Was hat Kollege Gadler damit zu tun? Wink Big Grin

Zitat:Original von Retro-Nerd
Was hat Kollege Gadler damit zu tun? Wink Big Grin

ich schussel ... ^^ Zunge raus Rolleyes

danke für den hinweis...
Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary für Nintendo DS wurde übersetzt. Patches für verschiedene Romversionen und weitere Infos sind auf der Website abrufbar.

http://www.puyonexus.net/forum/index.php?topic=386.0

Liebe Grüße,
Nemu
[Bild: langrisser2titlescrepvl.png][Bild: langrisser2ingame1tkb.png]

Endlich gibt es einen "sauberen" Patch für den Mega Drive Strategie Klassiker Langrisser II.

Zitat:This is a translation patch for the Mega Drive game Langrisser II. It is the sequel to Langrisser (known as Warsong in the USA) by Masaya. As usual, it is a “dual-language” patch, meaning that it is capable of displaying the original Japanese script in addition to the English translation, depending on the country code of your machine.

It is loosely based on the older Hiryuu Honyaku / Warui Toransu translation. A few improvements to their original work were made by D et al. before he passed it off to M.I.J.E.T. Aside from the script and a few graphics, almost nothing was taken from the old release. The hacking was completely redone from scratch and is far superior. The script was almost entirely rewritten, edited, and type-set, with quite a bit of it retranslated. If you shied away from the older release, you may find that this version meets your standards.

LINK

Um hier auch mal was zu posten, von Monster Hunter 2nd G [PSP/JP] gibt es einen wirklich brauchbaren Englisch Patch!
(irgendwo auch ein deutscher Patch) Dieser wird laufend aktualisiert und ist mittlerweile schon fast fertig!

MH2ndG Translation Patch

So kann man auch in den Genuss des Spiels kommen, ohne gleich japanisch zu lernen! Wink
Ein Patch für das SNES Rollenspiel Lennus II wurde veröffentlicht. Der erste Teil der Serie ist in den USA auch als Paladin's Quest bekannt.

[Bild: lennusii-fuuinnoshitojcouu.png][Bild: lennusii-fuuinnoshitojoxru.png]

Lennus II - Englischer Patch

Policenauts (derzeit die PSX Fassung) ist nun endlich in einer englischen Übersetzung spielbar. Hideo Kojima's Cinematic Adventure ist seinem Klassiker Snatcher in der Machart sehr ähnlich. Freue mich schon drauf es auf meiner Playstation zocken. Smile

[Bild: policenautsuhhc.png]

Policenauts Patch

Für den launigen PC Windows Mega Man Klon "Rosenkreuz Stilette" gibt es mittlerweile einen Englisch Patch. Smile

[Bild: rks-bosspox2.png]

PATCH

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Doom für Playstation tomduese 12 2.816 20.12.2021, 13:47
Letzter Beitrag: Juttar
  [Info] 60Hz Patches Pack für Mega Drive, SNES und N64 PAL Spiele Retro-Nerd 10 7.168 12.08.2019, 08:52
Letzter Beitrag: Juttar
  Renamer für PC98 Traxx Amiga EP 18 4.891 18.06.2018, 22:51
Letzter Beitrag: Gatherer of data
  [Update] CD-AUDIO für T-Zer0 (Amiga) Commodus 4 2.313 03.05.2017, 07:53
Letzter Beitrag: Commodus
  [Info] MAME/MESS Bezels (Für Konsolen) Traxx Amiga EP 5 2.210 28.04.2016, 21:55
Letzter Beitrag: Nemu

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste