Willkommen im cgboard - classic games Forum! Deine gemütliche Retro Gaming Community. Besuche uns auch im Discord Chat.

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game
Zitat:I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is a sardonic loveletter to the halcyon days of early American videogaming, packaged as a nail-rippingly difficult platform adventure. Players fill the role of The Kid, a youthful, vaguely Megaman-esque protagonist on a quest to become The Guy. This inscrutable plot, however, is just a vehicle for a wide variety of inventive, well-designed and frustrating jump-and-shoot challenges that pay homage to many of the games you loved as a child. The ever-fragile Kid explodes in a shower of red pixels at the slightest brush from the game's many obstacles, from traditional spikes and bottomless pits to more unconventional killers, such as plantlife and puzzle pieces.

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/index.php
[Bild: gog.png] [Bild: opel.png] [Bild: atr.png]
In ewigem Gedenken an SonataFanatica... R.I.P., mein alter Freund  Sad

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [Freegame] Grimace's Birthday, ein Spiel für den Game Boy Color Mustrum 4 478 16.06.2023, 03:46
Letzter Beitrag: selectahpat
Information Es gibt jetzt eine Portierung von "Zelda's Adventure" für den Game Boy Ultimo 1 406 30.04.2023, 14:42
Letzter Beitrag: Juttar
  Return of the Tentacle purpur 231 77.236 03.04.2023, 16:28
Letzter Beitrag: purpur
  [Freegame] ~~ The London Agents ~~ mein Brettspiel. Gadler 0 974 27.10.2021, 11:57
Letzter Beitrag: Gadler
  Murder On The Mississippi (PC-Remake) SonataFanatica 55 19.382 15.10.2021, 21:58
Letzter Beitrag: Prometheus

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste