Willkommen im cgboard - classic games Forum! Deine gemütliche Retro Gaming Community. Besuche uns auch im Discord Chat.

[Info] LH.Game(Start,i) All Round Loader für Spiele
Update 1.9.4.1 Ersten Post

- Added Support for Thorium's GameFixer to run Games they have Memory bug's on Modern System (WindowsXP++). (Jane's AH64D Longbow)
With his permission I have the GameFixer Software Package integrated into LH.Game(Start,i). A big Thank and Credits go to Thorium at the cgBoard
Look in the Ini (You need to make a new Configuration). To make it easier. Type The memory in megabyte. (Total_Phys_Memory=32 for 32MB)

- Added CopyFiles Only Support in the Configuration.
Section CpyImpFilez. For Games they need a Important File/Dll etc.. (The 3DFX Version from Jane's AH64D Longbow search a glide2x.dll in
the Windows folder)

- Added Large Adress Aware >2GB Option for Modern Games. (Dragon Age,Fallout) Setting 2GB_Request=true to open a Requester. !You can only one Option
Set to 'true'. After choose i make a rollback in the Config and set the options to 'false'

- Added Process Wait. LH=Game(Start,i) wait now for the Process, Note: You can leave the settings Process= empty. It choosed automtic the
Executable did you have set in EXECUTABLE=. Use only if the Main Program Executable startet another Programm Executable. Config Process=MyApp.exe.

- Removed 2 Old Config Settings. DevName= and AppName=.
- Changed and Optimzed Registry Import/Export Code.
- Changed Message Titles Optimze Code Parts
- Added DirectDraw Wrapper (Look in the Config DIRECTDRAW_WRAPPER) Note: Once activted and you want to Disable the Wrapper you have set
Enable_DDraw_Wrap=true and DDraw_Wrapper=false

- Changed Programm_Dirctory to Changes_Directory. Set here another Directory Point in the Game Folder/Structure.
- If You Create a Configuration. Admininstrator in Compatibilty Mode is now default Administrator=true.
- Added the SlowDown Utility. this works on X64 too. Note: You Can't use at same time GameFixer and SlowDown
- Added more Debug/Info Windows. Look [DEBUG] at the end of your config file
- Minor Bugs and Optimze Save Game Backup.
- Changed Filefunc: In the Config Settings Process & Executable set the Filename without
.exe. Do the same with Registry_File1=,Regisry_File2=. Type without .reg

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
LH.Game(Start,i) All Round Loader für Spiele - von Traxx Amiga EP - 15.09.2013, 02:04

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [Frage] Interesse für Gamelisten Tool? Pobeller 2 355 07.11.2023, 17:32
Letzter Beitrag: Pobeller
  [Suche] Tips für GoodOldDay Manager Pobeller 13 1.249 06.04.2023, 17:58
Letzter Beitrag: Pobeller
  [Problem] Spiele-Probleme mit Funktion Kernisolierung WIN11 Commodus 6 1.099 15.09.2022, 09:04
Letzter Beitrag: Juttar
  [Info] Game Boy Scene Newz Juttar 3 2.135 20.04.2022, 16:50
Letzter Beitrag: Heinrich Reich
  Amiga Workbench für Windows smackm 4 1.397 03.01.2022, 19:30
Letzter Beitrag: Retro-Nerd

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste