Willkommen im cgboard - classic games Forum! Deine gemütliche Retro Gaming Community. Besuche uns auch im Discord Chat.

Die 'King's Quest' Reihe - Remakes
Die 'King's Quest' Reihe - Remakes

Was ist King's Quest? (Quelle: Wikipedia)

King's Quest is a graphic adventure game series created by the American software company Sierra Entertainment. It is widely considered a classic series from the golden era of adventure games. Following the success of its first installments, the series was primarily responsible for building the reputation of Sierra. Roberta Williams, co-founder and former co-owner of Sierra, designed all of the King's Quest games until the series' reboot in 2015.

The King's Quest series chronicles the saga of the royal family of the Kingdom of Daventry through their various trials and adventures. The story takes place over two generations and across many lands as the heroes and heroines fight evil witches and wizards and other villains.

Remakes von AGD Interactive

King's Quest I: A Quest For the Crown

AGDI's King's Quest I remake was released on August 7th, 2001. It was the first complete fan-made adventure remake ever released, and the first to ever include a voice pack. In all aspects, AGDI's King's Quest I remake has broken records!

The initial voice pack for the King's Quest I remake was released on September 1st, 2001. Shortly before the voice pack release, an updated version of the game (version 2.0) was made available for download.

On October 1st, 2003, version 3.0 of AGDI's King's Quest I remake was released, featuring translation pack support, bug fixes, optimized music and speech packs, and more.

Version 4.0 of the King's Quest I remake was released on January 17th, 2009. This build removes translation support, but now includes the music and speech packs as part of the game download, as well as adding a plethora of touch-ups, embellishments, improvements, and many other new features to the game.

Version 4.1 of the King's Quest I remake was released for both PC/Windows and Apple Mac on September 1st, 2010. This build addresses several minor bugs and oversights.

Homepage & Download: http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/kq1/...about.html

King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones

The King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones remake follows in the tradition of AGDI's King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown remake, containing updated graphics and the familiar Sierra Point-and-Click interface system. But this time there is also an added storyline, deeper plot, fleshed-out characters, clever puzzles, enhanced artwork, music, atmosphere, depth, culture, and more - basically, the whole nine yards!

Homepage & Download: http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/kq2/...about.html

King's Quest III: To Heir is Human (Redux)

King's Quest III Redux stays true to Sierra's 1986 classic while improving on elements that detracted from the original experience. Where the original King's Quest III had blocky 16-color EGA graphics and a frustrating text parser, AGD Interactive's remake features hand-painted SVGA graphics and a point and click interface reminiscent of later games in the series. The game has been polished to perfection, with lush storybook-style visuals, professional voice acting with Hollywood actor Robert Adamson in the role of Gwydion, and an original digital soundtrack composed especially for the remake. While the gameplay is largely unchanged, King's Quest III Redux does include a number of original puzzles and puts a new spin on the story.

Homepage & Download: http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/kq3/...rview.html

Remakes von Infamous Adventures

King's Quest III: To Heir is Human

You are Gwydion, the lowly slave boy to the evil wizard Manannan in the land of Llewdor. You have recently discovered that the wizard has planned to kill you on the dawn of your 18th birthday, which is soon approaching. Travel the land of Llewdor and gather ingredients to turn Manannan's spells against him and escape your fate, but be careful, for the evil wizard is watching your every move. King's Quest III: To Heir is Human is a faithful adaptation of the classic 1986 adventure game by Sierra On-Line, remade with loving care in the VGA style of the 1990's by Infamous Adventures.

Homepage & Download: https://infamousadventures.itch.io/kings...vga-remake
Dazu hab ich vor 6 Jahren auch mal nen Thread gemacht:

Alle Fangames zu Sierra-Spielen

... aber hübsch bebildert ist dieser hier! Fröhlich
Gut, dass du dich hier mit dem Link meldest. Von den Quest for Glory Remakes kannte ich nämlich bisher nur Trial by Fire. Smile

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Deutscher Sprachpatch für Ultima 7 - Die Schwarze Pforte & Schmiede der Tugend fertig SirJohn 29 12.591 06.10.2021, 13:21
Letzter Beitrag: selectahpat
  [Freegame] Space Quest 0 - Replicated MSDOS-Version Commodus 4 2.743 03.05.2020, 18:47
Letzter Beitrag: Mustrum
  FanGames / Remakes Sturmkraehe 34 50.388 21.10.2018, 05:52
Letzter Beitrag: Heinrich Reich
  Darkwood gratis und legal über die Piratenbucht Mustrum 4 3.213 28.08.2017, 19:59
Letzter Beitrag: Atreyu
  Remakes von DOS-Pinball-Tischen SonataFanatica 34 14.366 10.08.2017, 23:28
Letzter Beitrag: ReservoirDog

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste