Willkommen im cgboard - classic games Forum! Deine gemütliche Retro Gaming Community. Besuche uns auch im Discord Chat.

Question about Lucasfilm/Lucas Arts Adventures
Hi guys. Smile

I hope this is the correct section, if not I'm terribly sorry.

Just wanted to ask how many Lucasfilm/Arts Adventure got translated into the spanish language. If anyone is so kind, please name a few to help me and my Latin buddy out.
Hi buu,

As far as i know they officially released the following games in Spanish language, maybe some more.

Zitat:Maniac Mansion
Loom
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

There could be also some Spanish fan patches. Check the web.
Awards für außergewöhnlich gute oder lustige Threads/Posts:

1. Gadler = für sein wasserdichtes "Wie suche ich richtig" Tutorial.
There's a spanish box shot of Full Throttle on Moby Games, figures this one's availabe in spanish too. I find it a little hard to believe that so few LukasArts games were translated into spanish, since like every LukasArts game is available in german...

on youtube there are spanish ingame videos of Monkey Island 1, 2, 3 and 4, as well as Sam'n Max hit the road and Day of the Tentacle. Can't tell which one is fantranslated though but later ones probabaly were not.
[Bild: agrogif0jy0l.gif][Bild: space6arbd.gif][Bild: colossuscrrdx.gif]
They could possibly have at least spanish subtitles.Why don't you take a look in a spanish forum or site (for example abandonsocios).
Judging from what I've seen on YouTube, it also appears that Grim Fandango belongs to the handful games that had a spanish release. Makes sense somehow, hehe.

Thanks for the various comments, and I'll now go and check the Abandonsocios site out. Smile
Wow, there are WAY more spanish LA versions around than I thought there would be. Special thanks to tsampikos for suggesting the Abandonsocios site!

I don't want to open an extra thread, so I ask here.

Yesterday I was playing through Indy 3 FM Towns (english) again and noticed a drastic change in difficulty - mainly at Castle Brunwald. Is this normal or why do I get spotted almost every time when being on the second and third floor? I didn't even have the chance to enter the first room unnoticed to get changed. Plus, almost every encounter with a guard ends up with me getting into a fist fight, without having the opportunity to even start a conversation (your dress doesn't fit, you must be the intruder etc). I can remember that I had no problems at all to finish the Castle in the normal EGA/VGA version. Confused
aaaaah, perfect, I was looking for a site like this, thanks tsampikos, much appreciated Big Grin
Please disregard any undeserved compliments.
(Announcer - Portal 2)
You are welcome my friend. I hope that you find there the versions with spanish subtitles.Traditionally the Lucasarts adventures had multiple subtitle options.Abandonsocios is a good forum, almost as good as cgboard ( but ONLY almost as good Wink ) .

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  WarCraft Adventures endlich aufgetaucht! JohnSheridan 179 43.297 28.04.2024, 13:32
Letzter Beitrag: GBuster
  Eure Lieblings-Adventures underberg 20 4.099 02.09.2023, 17:39
Letzter Beitrag: purpur
  [Frage] DOS-Adventures mit Sprachausgabe Doremi 83 23.690 27.10.2021, 08:15
Letzter Beitrag: selectahpat
  [Sonstiges] Sierra Adventures und deren Versionen Traxx Amiga EP 4 2.506 26.11.2017, 16:59
Letzter Beitrag: Traxx Amiga EP
  [Info] Lucasfilm Games: Interaktive Codescheiben SonataFanatica 0 1.231 20.06.2017, 15:47
Letzter Beitrag: SonataFanatica

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste